🎉 Congratulations on completing the guide! We hope you've enjoyed the journey and got ready to build your own ZenStack-powered application.
Let The Schema Drive Your App
Our final version of the Todo app consists of roughly 500 lines of manually written code. That's quite a small codebase for a fully functional application!
ZenStack takes a schema-first approach to model your application. It originated from the Prisma ORM, evolved its schema for extensibility, added access control, introduced a plugin system, and served automatic CRUD APIs. Although it has been a long way, the schema has always been the core. The key is to boil down the application's essential business logic into a concise representation and then automate as many things as possible with it, so you can write less boilerplate code and focus on creating real values.
As its name suggests, we want the project to help bring simplicity, tranquility, and mindfulness back to software development.
- The Quick Start documents guide you through creating a simple app using ZenStack with various frameworks. They are fast-paced and can get you up running in minutes.
- The Recipes include guides for achieving specific tasks. For example, you may want to learn how to deploy to production.
- The best way to get support or send feedback is to join our Discord server. The community is responsive and helpful.
- But you're also welcome to create issues and feature requests directly on GitHub.
- Finally, don't forget to ⭐️Star Us⭐️. We appreciate it!